Andressa Urach

At just 15 years old, Andressa Urach began a romance with Tiago Costa. The couple moved in after three months. Arthur Urach Costa, born on May 19, 2005 was the only child of this couple. In the course of six years the couple split due to marital issues. Andressa went to her mom's house along with her son. After six months her decision was to leave her son and move to Sao Paulo in search of an improved future. However, since she's ambitious and vain she set out to be famous and wealthy. In her book Morri Para Viver Andressa Urach says she suffered sexual abuse throughout her childhood a victim of abuse by her foster grandfather starting at two years old until 8. Andressa was only able to free herself from the trauma since her foster mom caught Andressa in the act. Andressa moved back to reside with his mom and didn't learn anything about it until Andressa released her book. Andressa said that prior to when she went through a spiritual change It was hard to accept the forgiveness of her victim. This was one of the hardest decisions I've made in my entire life. I contacted the person I was victimized sexually by. It was not an easy choice. After many prayer symphonies and fasting, I told my husband via phone that I forgave him, and although I wasn't guiltless, I asked to forgive him. No, I asked forgiveness and did not justify my actions. Mariste Urach discusses in an interview with Globo about the emotions she experienced at first hearing about the abuse her daughter had been subjected to. She traveled in order to take revenge on the child molester who is located in the outskirts of Rio Grande do Sul.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aisha Hinds and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

Anastasia Knights

Beautiful pics of K. Michelle and Dina Meyer Feet and Legs